Wednesday 3 November 2010

AM I A WANKER?

I've had a few gins and perhaps it's time for some introspection. After reading my latest 'blogpost' back to myself I began to wonder: am I a wanker?

EVIDENCE FOR BEING A WANKER:
  • I enjoy using long words
  • My main interests are theatre, literature and art
  • My favourite band are The Smiths
  • I have a blog
  • I liked myspace better than facebook
  • I drink gin
  • I am a student yet I have feta in my fridge and not a pot noodle in sight
  • I would sell my soul to work in the creative industry
  • I talk about my own 'pretentiousness' far too much
  • Finally, I am making a list of why I am/am not a wanker

EVIDENCE FOR NOT BEING A WANKER:

  • I passionately hate anything that is ridiculous on the internet. (You have surely already heard this from my hatred of twitter)
  • I enjoy getting drunk
  • I am from South London
  • I don't pretend to be something I'm not and I'm brutally honest
  • Finally, I am making a list of why I am/am not a wanker

Am I a wanker? Discuss.

2 comments:

Shoni said...

You're definitely a wanker but I think that's alright. Because you made a list of reasons why you may or may not be one.

Isobel Parnell said...

Don't lie, I have photographic evidence of your love for pot noodle